Now is your chance to be a founding member! Membership for the year will be $10. Guests may attend free at any meeting but all players will be responsible for the cost of games played at tournaments. We will meet monthly in 2017 varying between week nights and weekends to allow for the diverse schedules of members.
The purpose of Belles & Chimes Phoenix is to bring together women who enjoy playing pinball in a fun, supportive and social environment.
Please review the Etiquette & Rules for this group.
League Series: We will finish off the year with two league series. There will be 3 meetings with 2 hours of match play each in the series. Your lowest result (or a miss) of the 3 meetings will be dropped. At the conclusion of match play at the 3rd meeting, the top 4 will compete in a 3-round ladder elimination finals. E-mail for location details!
- Thursday, August 31 – 6:30pm – Alice Cooper’stown
- Thursday, September 28 – 6:30pm – Tilt Studio
- Saturday, October 28 – 1:00pm (Series 1 finals after end of match play) – location is a private home – please e-mail for location details!
- Thursday, November 2 – 6:30pm – location tbd
- Thursday, November 16 – 6:30pm – location tbd
- Sunday, November 19 – 1:00pm (2017 finale/party!) – location is a private home – please e-mail for location details!
Thank you to the original Belles & Chimes from Oakland, California for being pioneers and growing the number of women enjoying pinball!